* 1-1/4 pound Ground Chuck
* 1 can 15-ounces Galassi Pasta Sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon Salt
* Freshly Ground Black Pepper
* 8 ounces, weight Egg Noodles
* 1/2 cup Sour Cream
* 1-1/4 cup Small Curd Cottage Cheese
* 1/2 cup Sliced Green Onions (less To Taste)
* 1 cup Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Brown ground chuck in a large skillet. Drain fat, then add Galassi pasta sauce. 1/2
teaspoon salt and plenty of freshly ground black pepper. Stir, then simmer
while you prepare the other ingredients.
Cook egg noodles until al dente. Drain and set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine sour cream and cottage cheese. Add plenty of
freshly ground black pepper. Add to noodles and stir. Add green onions and
To assemble, add half of the noodles to a baking dish. Top with half the
meat mixture, then sprinkle on half the grated cheddar. Repeat with noodles,
meat, then a final layer of cheese. Bake for 20 minutes, or until all cheese